Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Again......

Went for a bike ride again this morning; same bat time same bat station! But today the neighbor said he did not want to go. Something about his lungs hurting or something, tits all good. So I put on my 2 shirts, my teeshirt, hooded sweat shirt, sweat pants, my fuzzy hat and my wool mittens with the fingerless hobo option. I have to get a picture of these things, I got them when I worked outside as a valet on time. They are mittens that fold back to reveal fingerless gloves, they work great when you have to work outside and you need your fingers from time to time. They also work great when bike riding in the cold. On today's ride I went a little faster and a little farther, 5 miles in all! I mapped it out with my car on the way to work! I also think I have figured out a way to attach my camera to my bike, I so want to take pictures of the things I see about me. The closed down gay bar, Club Miami; Roy's Tattooing, random stuff found at Kean University and whatever else I might find or run over. On todays ride nothing of interest happened other than the fact I actually got up to do it! Man is that a struggle, but maybe this is a sign my old friend motivation is coming back!


On another topic, we all got new phones not that long ago and one of the perks of these phones were the mail in rebates. Now, I know most adults of the world have be lured into buying things that had mail in rebates. It all sounds fine and dandy, but that is only if you can follow some simple instructions. The mail in rebates we got with our phones are pretty simple, sign and date the slip, enclose the original bar code off the box, mail each one separately and wait. No that difficult if you ask me...buttttt. I would bet the people at the rebate center could tell you other wise. From the way the instructions are worded the foresee many people screwing it up one way or another or just plan forgetting to do it. I would bet most companies bank of the fact people will mess it up and run out of time or just forget to do it. I screwed up a few by letting the time run out, yeah you got me! But for the most part I am on the ball with my rebates! With these rebates we will be getting $100 back, thats my 100 smackers and I want them. They also gave my a link to track my rebate, much like the one I used to track my rebate from those crappy Surius receivers I got. I tracked those puppies down until they were in my mail box!
Speaking of puppies, sweater puppies that is, have I ever mentioned that I love my wife's bonkers?
Admire the wondrous joy that they bring me, but come to close and I will demonstrate why I wear steel toe boots, and yes I can get my leg wayyyyy up in the air.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I heard a statistic the other day that 70% of people don't mail in the rebates! What morons!