Ok I am going to start off with the good things that have happened in the past 24 hours:
1) I bought tickets to see:
Mindless Self Indulgence, one of my new favorite bands. Go to youtube and take a look ~~>Shut me up
I had to find someone to go with me because this really isnt the wife units scene at all. So I asked our friend Raymond:
If he would like to go and he was all up for it! Raymond is one of those forever single guys that is up for just about anything at the drop of a hat that involves loud music, booze and women. Not really always in that order but fun times never the less!
The concert is going to be at The Starland Ballroom, in Sayerville NJ. I called them to ask them what their policy on cameras is, and they told me they wont know until the night of the show. It seems every time I go somewhere they have some problem with cameras, and not always they same problem. Like one place was ok with disposable cameras but not digital cameras and another place would not let you bring them in but you could buy them once you got in the place. WTF!
2) I got out on my bike!
I have not ridden my bike in a while, like a really long while, and last night I put on some sweats and went out. I went alot farther than I planned but did all right. I was going to go jogging this morning but I just could not get my ass up out of bed. I hope to go out today as well.
3) Ate rice and beans again....hmmmm beans beans the magical fruit......
4) I saw gas at $1.81 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you hear me? It has dropped well below 2 bucks! Man, I now drive a little bit fast than I did back in the old $4 days.
Now on with the bad!
Nothing big just enough to make my morning grumpy!
1) I got woken up at 0120 in the morning from work for some bullshit. It happens sometimes, I just deal with it.
2) I slept through my alarm clock! So I hit the ground running, and man was it better than coffee. The up side of realizing you over slept is the rush you get from that very fact. I have not been that awake at 0630 in the morning in a while!
3) I forgot my food :-( very unhappy about that one!
4) I stepped in dog shit on the way to my car! It was huge and fresh, I swear if I ever see someone walking a big dog and leaving shit on my part of the street I am going to raise hell. To the point I will brown bag it, follow you home and then smear it on you door knobs! Me in a rush and not wanting to get crap in my car and not wanting to go back in the house for a new pair; I improvised! I got as much of it off as I could with the leaves and grass, then took a plastic bag I had in the glove compartment and wrapped my foot in it. I drove to work with my right foot in a Stop&Shop grocery bag, and it worked like a charm.
5) I hit 95 mph going to work, I never drive that fast but today I was hauling some serious ass! Luckily the cops were still napping when I zoomed by, I soo need to put a camera on the hood of my car lol!
6) I get to work to find out the big boss is coming in and I did not shave.....no biggie I can usually hide from him....which I did very well thank you ninja skills!
But that is all for today, it has taken me all freakin day to get this post out, I started it around 0800 hrs and it is now 1355 hrs! Oh well, one last happy note for today:
I got a free bacon, egg and cheese on a roll from the cafeteria guy. With a shitty morning I get a breakfast smile!