Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Well....Tits Friday again!

I tried with all hy heart to put up a post yesterday but I was not able to get through. So HNT has been put off until next week. Just as well, the pic I had was a bit rushed and crappy. Maybe this weekend I can find some time to get a good picture for the post.

Not much going on here, we still have yet to see any real snow here in NJ. I am no real fan of the white stuff but I really do hope we get some. I love watching ppl freak out when bad weather hits.

Life is going at a steady pace at the moment, nothing good nothing bad. The baby is getting huge and his smile is just as big as ever. And yes he name is still 'Cheese'. WeeMan is still the terror of the house but we have a new weapon in calming him........Mario's World. Or something like that, its a game on the GameCube that has his complete attention. And the funny thing is that he is actually good at it and knows what is going on. Well maybe he can become a professional gamer and make millions doing just that. And yes they do exisit and it is a sport.........if badmenton is a sport so is playing video games!


But today is 'TiTs Friday' so Iwent out on a limb looking for some with actually goggling 'boobs' or 'breast'. That's too easy, I tried a few different words but the only ones that really got me what I was looking for was: Hooters and Clevage. Hooters came up with all kinds of photos of ppl eating at hooters and the Hooters Girls. Which isnt a bad thing I love it when top heavy women serve me beer and crappy appitizers lol. But any-whoooo on with the HOOTERS!


1) Hooter Girls......little thin for my taste but the one in the middle has that 'I get really slutty when I drink look' on her. And the one on the left has a bit of rump showing.....hmmmm rump!



2) I see the perfect place to put my beer coster, my plate, my feet and one really interesting bottle opener.



3) If you look really hard you can see.........hell all I see is a nice rack!


4) Now this is my kind girl! Grow it then show it I always say.



5) Women have eyes?


6) Now I know there arent any Hooters in this pic but I had this idea years ago but the ppl at the small buisness loan office didnt think it would work.


7) This is why I wear dark sunglasses at all times! I bet her name tag says "Hello, my name is.......what ever you want it to be."


8) Lets play monkey in the middle and then we can play 'Hide and Find the Quater'




9) And one last one that is just to nice not post. I think next time I will do the search on 'strippers'. This girl had may pics of her and her friends doing thier best on the poles. And if anyone is looking to find her go to photobucket and look up 'cleavage' she is in there ;-) Happy hunting!


I am trying to publish this post but everytime I go to click it I am stopped by that view!!! I think I am about to go blind here.............

And yes my wives are better!

7 comments:

morbid misanthrope said...

Best game for the Gamecube: Super Smash Bros. Melee. I swear they designed this game for drunks.

Prunella Jones said...

Duh-huh. Girls have boobs! Yes! Huh huh huh.

Nikky said...

You're a good man (smart, too) After all those booobie shots, you end it with all love and respect to your wife... or her boobs, at least, and THAT is why I like you.

NewYorkMoments said...

I can appreciate a nice pair of tits as well as the next guy, but please explain the obsession that men have with them?

Bare said...

You crack me up with "tits friday" *LOL*

honkeie said...

morbid: I think most games for kids were made by ppl that were high.

jones:huh-uh-huh i said 'tits'

nikky: my wifes are the breast!

newyork: I have no idea but a nice pair can bring any straight man to his knees!

miss: I like crack too.....ass crack and chest crack(cleavage)

prettykitty said...

now i've got mammary envy. thanks alot.