Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Monday, June 14, 2010

The weekend.....

It was a busy weekend, but not in a bad way. The wife had me watching some soccer, world cup and all has all the soccer fans out in full force lol. I personally could careless about it, not a big sports fan on any level. But I will watch an cheer on any team that I am in company with.

We went out and finally got our flag poles, I would have preferred a real flag pole but this will due until we have our own place.



We also took a road trip out to Red Bank, NJ to see Jay and Silent Bob's comic book store. I did not even know it existed until recently, and being a Jersey boy I had to make at least one trip out there!



It was smaller that I expected but it had all kinds of cool shit it in. All kinds of stuff from all of their movies. Unfortunately I forgot my camera but we did get a few from the wife's cell phone. Here we have me in mind sentence in front of a life size of 'Your Buddy Christ' from the movie 'Dogma'




And I HAD to get at least one item signed by Kevin Smith. I did not have 'Clerks' so I got this. I did not cost anymore than the usual Blue-Ray movie and it was singed!



Does anyone know who this is and what movie it is from? I do, i just want to see if anyone else is as cool as I am lol.



On the home front things are going, and that is about all I can really say. Things are much better than they have been by all means. Things still need to worked out but now it is all about just letting time heal things up. Wounds dont heal over night and neither do relationships. But anything worth working on is worth the wait on the healing process.

2 comments:

Steph said...

sweet Jay and Silent Bob store! :)

Becky said...

I just went private with my blog. Seems I got me a seriously crazy stalker. Anyways, I need your email to add you to my list of people who can read. Just shoot me an email at newagehippie@juno.com and I will add you to my list.