Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Back......

I am back from vacation and suffering from some serious PVD- Post Vacation Depression. I have pictures, lots of them to post but I also have lots of work and home related things to attend to since I have been back.

At work one of our major computers went down....like dead down! I had to do over 300 pages of end of the month print outs, which I am glad to say I finished this morning! And at home we still have one large bag to put away. And to top it off I have not gotten used to not drinking beer in the morning, having sand in every part of my body, swimming agaist some wicked under tow and not waking up to an alarm clock. It is as if my body is revoulting against my life now, and to top it off I start in 2 days school. For the next 2 years I think I will be one grumpy son-of-a-bitch. I am going to put every effort into not being that guy but it wont be easy. But then again anything worth having never is.

I will have some pictures and stories up soon about our awesome time down in Virginia Beach but until then let me share with you what I saw the other day:




This is a photo of a guy on the corner of hooker alley with his pants half off. Right before I took this picture his pants were allllll the way off. It took me a second to get my phone off my belt. (Also another thing i miss, not HAVING to carry a cell phone around.)
I wonder if this guy just got his mid-day hummer or is getting ready for it.....hey old people need bj's too! Sex Kara is real people never say no to the fat, old or ugly; because someday you might be there too wanting some ass.

3 comments:

Angel said...

You should be ashamed that a guy that looks like he can't even walk can pull up his pants before you can whip out your phone! Although I'm not sure I would want to see old, shriveled, hooker drained balls. Who am I kidding. I'd look lol

~Sheila~ said...

Welcome back. What are you going to go to school for?

Maybe the old man needed to take a shit there in the bushes. You know, privacy and all...

UBERMOUTH said...

Did you birng me back a wank ty shirt?