I was going to do this post last Firday but shit happens and I did not get the time. I have some pics from this weekend but I left the camera in the wives car so they will have to wait until tommorrow. I also have a pic for HNT this week. I was drunk and had the camera with me haha. Yes, I broke my dry spell on Saturday. Me and the bro in law sat at home and polished off beer and taquila. It was fun to just sit back and relax at home lit like a firecracker. Besides that the weekend was rather quiet, took a dip in the pool, went shopping, put some new scratchs on the credit card, and (for the first time) watch a soccer match. I must say it was rather interesting, and sorry but I was rooting for the Neatherlands to win. They were doing a very good job controling the ball most of the game but the Portugesse(sp) team had thier defense tight as a nuns twat. I might become a soccer fan, nothing crazy like the rest of the world but I will watch it :-P.
Lets see, its sumer time and what says summer more than that one peice of mystry meat that all red blooded Americans love: Hot Dogs! On Firday I went around looking for pictures of the wonderous meat that has sodium nitarte.....TNT! And here is what I found......
1) I love how the truck says "actual size" on it lol. I will take one please.....
2) Perfection found in a weiner.....could not have said it better my self.
3) How is it that the ppl that win these things are the skinniest asians you have ever seen? Damn I want a hot dog now.....and I wonder how man hot dogs she can fit in her.......(fill in the blank)
4) That is one statue I would love to have in my front lawn.....to hell with them flammingos!
5) I found this photo on the BSA web site, does anyone else find something wrong here? Well if you name is PeeWee Herman then I gues this would be a normal childhood drawing hahaha
And guess what.....I sold my first thing on Ebay last week. I am sooo hard up lol. I have several other things I am trying to unload I just have to get some photos of them and put them on. Lets see how well this works, if it is this easy i might have a new part time job haha.