Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Rain in NJ

Tits a wet day and the pool will be a mess by the time I get home. But that is ok it will give me something to do rather than slowly slip into the madness of suburbia life. I have to learn not to put things off so much and actually get my ass in gear. Summers almost here and I am out of shape and soon to be a shape if I don't do something about it. I don't want to be one of those dads whos tits are bigger than his wives and sitting shirtless on the beach. I love going shirtless and would like for once to have something to show heheheheheheh. Maybe I can get abs tattooed on lol, hey its worth a shot for a laugh :-D. Time to get a lot of my shit together and get on top of my game. No more of this mickey mouse BS and " ill get to it....someday". I just wish my energy levels were better, but wait.....there is hope. Ephedrine will be back this summer and all can enjoy its warming glow, like the one u get from the heat lights at KFC, that keep my greasy delights warm all day.mmmmmm chicken.....mmmmm POPEYE'S.....mmmmmm.......Lubricated door with old chicken fat ....hhhhhmmmmmmmmm....chicken fat........Crunchy.....
But with my friend Hydroxycut I shall see and reap the rewards of six pack abs and not the doomed keg gut. The Jersey shore is plagued too much as it is with aging teenagers with hairy stomachs. Ever notice the belly button grows right along with them lol. I wonder if they ever hide their baggies in there when the go out to get some papers at quick check? It looks like a good place to put your white owl specials to dry out....lol.

No comments: