Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I am a bad Blogger

Between all that has beeen going on I have not even looked at a blog in almost 2 weeks. Bad me, I should always make time for my net friends. Bad me, paddle my ass and call me Suize!

But there is not much I can do about it really. Between work, school, babies, unpacking and masterbating I cum up a little short on time for blogging. But I think once I get a handle on things I will be back to my normal slacking self.

Since my last entry we have been to 2 birthday parties, NYC, bought a new HP computer, restarted up at the gym again, unpacked some boxes and drank countless cans of beer. Like always I am limited on time so I am just going to throw up some of the pictures I have been slacking off on getting out of my camera. Luckily it is digital and not rolls apon rolls of film. I hate having rolls of undeveloped film sitting around the house.

We went to the inlaws and went swimming, the baby got lucky, he has his own pool that he can pee in. And while there he finds out what that extra finger is for.


We went to a birthday pary for one of my wifes old co-workers. Mr. NoNo's was all over the girlie action. I think by the end of the day he had 4 phone numbers, 1 girl on the chirp(nextel walkie talkie thingy), 1 email and at least 6 myspace invites. He is like a dog chasing cars, he knows he wants it but would have no idea what to do with it once he catches it.


Can you guess how old the birthday girl was?


Now, I won tickets thanks to the New York Post to go to the Bodies Exhibition, if you have no idea what this is click the link and have a look. I also got a limo ride to and from the exhibition, $100 buck to the South Street Mall and $100 to the resturant call 'RED'
Here we have me going in style, damn I am sexy in a limo!


They would not allow us to take pictures while in the museum for some strange reason. I did sneak a few on a cell phone but they came out really crappy. I was somewhat pissed about that but oh well, what are you going to do? The exhibit was great.....if you like seeing the human body in different levels of disection and dismemberment. Most of the bodies were not behind glass so they were up close and personal with the flesh. And yes these where living people once upon a time.
Now after our date with humanity we went and tried to eat $100 worth of food at this tex-mex theme resturant. With this brush with internal organs one might think 'How can you eat after that?' I can eat after swimming in a pool of shit, so this wa no big deal to me. I ordered a pitcher of beer @ 22 bucks, and food like I just got off a deserted island! And since the wife doesnt like beer I got the whole thing to myself haha!
Here we have the wife unit trying to decide what she wants. She is not a big tex-mex fan but there are a few things on there she found that did not remind her of human flesh and brain matter.


After eating we went shopping and bought a few house hold items at Sharper Imagine at the mall. Never sharpen stake knives and a stainless steel money counter. No house hold should be without one.
I thought the day need some spice so I called the Ghostbusters.


But look what I got. What kind of spooks are this wacko-matics going to suck into those little boxes? They do not look equiped to fight spectors and monsters, hell I hope they dont start shooting themselves in a panic and then reload and keep firing.



This guy was not in the shape I would have exspected a swat team member being in. I am pretty sure you could take him down just by untieing his boots and running like hell. And just in case anyone is wondering, this was the same day that the steam pipe broke and this was when they still thought it might have been a terrorist attack.



To unwind this stressfull past 2 weeks I invited an old friend over for some beer and pizza. I bought a12 pack of Natural Ice for $6, I was broke. And I was not about to invite someone over with no beer in the fridge.


I had 2 left over the next day so I broke the cherry on this beer mug a friend of mine gave me. It hold exactly 2 cars of beer. I love it and so did my liver! And yes I have an expresso/cappocino machine, I like my coffee strong and black....just like my....ummm....well never mind that one. I still remeber what happened to Imus, and lets just say I not touch jokes in poor taste. Freedom of speech could only apply if I owned this blog.


I am now off to do what I do. I am going to try and keep my blogging up to more than once every 2 fucking weeks. That is sad! I am going to aim for once a week and try to up it from there.
Have a happy Tuesday, it isnt Monday so thats always a plus.

7 comments:

Martini said...

I do not want to know how you figured out you can eat after swimming in a pool of shit. Please don't tell me, or post any pics!

Samantha said...

Ain't life a bitch when it gets in the way of the internet? ;)

morbid misanthrope said...

I almost went to see that Bodies exhibit, but if I wanted to see human bodies in various stages of dissection and/or dismemberment, I'd just look at all the stuff in my basement ... er, I mean, look at a death metal CD.

Nikky said...

Yeah, I'm glad I finished reading your post before I just haphazardly clicked on the link to the museum... I'll just take your word for it!

2 weeks is a long time to go without blogging, do it again, and I WILL spank you!
I'm just kidding, nice to see you back!

honkeie said...

Martini: Well you know how americans are insane right?

Samantha: Yeah damn tit!

Morbid: I remeber a few anal bum covers with dead bleeding bodies on them.

nikky: 2 weeks is too long I am going to try and be a better blogger.

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

I wish I had my own pool to pee in at parties...

MsP

BlueBugg said...

awww, how cute...my bubba recently discovered his dangly bits also....its a magical moment