Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Bored and slacking on Tits Friday

I have all kinds of things I have to get done but I am blogging and waisting time. I did my skooling for the week so I do not have that worry but I am dreeding this paper work. I hate doing this pointless crap, it really has no point other than it has to be done. I think if there was a real purpose to it I would probably get it done faster. I usually let it pile up really high before I even think about it. I want to get it done today so on Monday I will be all caught up......so here is a fast post with a few last minute pictures I took.

Me not wanting to get my day going.

My new pen holder my oldest son won for me at Alantic City. I love pirates!

Why I do when pretending to work.


And what i look up at photobucket when I am really bored: Rack

rack 1: Her face was busted but this is a nice veiw of some of her other ass-sets.



Rack 2: With bonkers like these who needs a head?







Rack3: I know there are not any booage but I thought it was funny. I like : Actually, your sister likes it like this.





Have a happy Sinko-Da-Mayo. I love any holiday that promotes drinking to excess. StPatrice's day, New Years, Thanksgiving, Christmass, Passover, and any other day ending in 'Y'

6 comments:

morbid misanthrope said...

That pen holder is pretty neat. I used to have a pen holder like that. Well, it wasn't really anything like that. It was actually supposed to be a coffee cup my friend's aunt made shortly before she was killed in a rat attack/partial spontaneous human combustion. It looked more like a lump of clay with a hole in it.

Anyway, that little monstrosity served me well until I had to use it to break my annoying neighbor's skull open. Unfortunately, the pen holder broke too. I've been using my dead neighbor's spleen as a pen holder since. Happy Friday.

Samantha said...

I love that Things Not To Say During Sex!

Kilroy_60 said...

Love the Penn State shirt. That is what that picture was of, yes?

This was an entertaining post; keep em coming. Get the picture. ;-)

Have a great week.











Oh, almost forgot...you've been TAGGED!

Prunella Jones said...

Hey! My face is not busted! Glad you liked the rack though.

X said...

And drinking I did on Saturday....gotta love it! :)

Cute Pen Holder....and you read at work, I screw around on the internet!

Martini said...

Pirates are awesome. Skulls are even sweeter.

When I was in high school I melted a candle on top of a skull I bought for Halloween. Whenever I did my homework I lit the candle and turned on my lamp which had a red bulb in it. It ruled. Then my mom said my room looked like a cat house and she hid my lightbulb and skull on me. I never found out what a cat house was until I was in college.