Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Another Day in the Life of....Me

Work and school, work and school...makes one really love those little moments of freedom. And someday I will look back and miss it.....well I dont think there will ever be a time when I miss school. I am not going into a rant about hating the institution or how it is just another scheme set up to separate you from your money, nope not going to do it.
Just popped in for some blogging time nothing more. Here to report Seth is now 8:





And life is plugging along the way it should. Well at least in our neck of the woods anyway. But it is strange to see snow on the first day of spring!




Then again when living in NJ you have to be ready for anything. Like when I saw my first episode of 'The Jersey Shore' I was like :



Nope, not one fuck was given that day. It is amazing, if you do not turn on your tv to actually watch any shows your life still has meaning. Dont get me wrong I still watch it from time to time, just to make myself feel better about myself.
And I know that can sound mean and self centered, by hey I am an American and if you dont like what I am saying here:



We are making all kinds of plans for the up coming months. Taking the kids to see Thomas the Train up in PA, I am saving up money for my road trip to TN to finally finish this tattoo, the wife is planning to take a trip out to CA and I cannt wait to hit the beach this summer.
Which reminds me.....I hope it warms up soon I need to get my ass out and start running off this winter coat I have been growing. I did get me some new running shoes, they are a little bit different than most the ones out on the market:



They are called Skele-Toes and they are made by Fila. Navy Man had a pair very similar to these but they were alot more expensive and they had grooves for all the toes. These only have 4, makes getting them on a little easier....just a little.
They did take some getting used to but now I wear them all the time. As soon as I get home from work I put them on, they have become my everyday shoes as well lol.
Now if I could only get my ass up at 4am everyday from here on out to go running I will be all set hahahaha!

1 comment:

Steph said...

LOL at the labels on this post. haha :)


time to catch up with ya!