- I have super high cholesterol so I am now on meds for it. One more mile stone crossed in the getting old process. Whats next, grey pubes?
- I made the Deans list at Kean University. I will not be able to qualify this semester because I am only taking 3 classes. You have to be a full time student to make the Deans list.
- The great snow storm of 2010 has come and gone, no big deal. People around here just about lose their minds every time it snows!
- I order my Masonic ring.....I cannt wait to have it on!
- We have finally got our apartment in order, well we still need to put away some cloths but for the most part it finally done!
- I put in to take the civil-service test for Elizabeth Fire Department. I tried for the police, but no go there so why not the next uber manly job?
- And lastly, I was asked to coach my sons baseball team this year. I am nervous and excited, I have no idea how to coach 7 year olds! We have a meeting tomorrow night and I will get some more information on what is going on.
So in a nut shell that has been the goings on in my life. There were a few more things that I did not put up there, like: Drinking a whole bottle of Wild Turkey whiskey and getting freaked out by the move Coraline. Then having my wife laughing at me as I tried to crawl away from the lap top Devon and Alan were watching it on. I thought I was crawling fast as hell but she later informed me that I was going in slow motion, from on side of the apartment to the other. Then to crash on the floor in the living room. I just thought that need a bit more than just some bullet point mentioning lol.
But it is now time to do my usual and post some pictures and get back to work, I have a test in finance this weekend and I am no where near ready!
1) I went out and broke my back making the kids an igloo, that later turned into a tunnel. They had a blast and that is all that matters....I now need a small Asian woman with pretty feet to walk on my back....
2) More fun in the snow. This was the first time the little ones have been sledding. And probably not the last time either.
3) The front yard is so much better, since the dogs are gone.....no more land mines to worry about!
4) Lucas has claimed this as his hat, and he wont eat without it!
5) We went to Ikea on Sunday and bought Devon a loft bed. It is about 5'5 off the ground, which gives us the floor space to make it into a play room as well. So we finally have Devon's room done and the kids toys all in one room, keeping the chaos confined to one room has helped out in an awesome way!
6) About 2 weeks ago I got to baby sit our neighbors little girl, Katarina. She was such a little doll. I am sure she is a menace at her house but with me it was all smiles and giggles.
- I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Too busy to even fart.....
But I have found my way back to one of my favorite places to play! Ok, lots to cover so lets go slowly: