Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mr Beer is on his way.......

I am in the last leg of my Mr.Beer journey, one more week and it will be taste testing time. I followed the instructions to the T this time. I rushed it last time and flubbed on a few steps, so this time I took my sweet old time and did everything right. I even left it in the keg for an extra two weeks to make sure there was little to no settlement in the keg.
Here we have the bottles I bought from the web site all set to go with the last step, priming sugar. You add 2.5 teaspoons of sugar to each bottle to give it the gas so it will not be flat.



Here we have a picture of a defective keg. The one on the right has a hole that is too small for the plug. I called them with my problem and the promtly sent me new one free of charge, How cool is that? I cannt figure out what to do with the screwed up keg so its going out with the recyclables on Wednesday.



And the whole time I have been in the kitchen I have had the WhitePower Ranger telling about his plan to take out the Pink Power Ranger, he says its a threat to his manhood, or something. I am not sure what is wrong with this guy but his WhitePower Range status is really going to his head. All this talk about taking out those who are unworthy and the less than Ranger types, seriously they should not be giving this guy weapons. Hell they should even give this guy a pair of sissors! And whats up with his obsession with the oven, I keep catching him trying to turn it on, i think it is time to send him away.



I always find him like this for some reason.

On another note.......I have shaved my head, pictures will soon follow.

6 comments:

Martini said...

Shaved heads are apparently quite sexy. I wouldn't know though - I'm just repeating what I heard somewhere else. In fact, I think it was on Useless Advice from Useless Men.

Becky said...

Patience is a virtue! My hubby shaves his head from time to time, but I find it never looks right unless he has a go-tee to make up for the lack of hair.

Samantha said...

Shaved heads are sexy! Can't wait to hear how the beer tasting goes :)

The T-Dude said...

I'm getting thirsty...is it done yet?

morbid misanthrope said...

The White Ranger has been a total dick ever since he quit being the Green Ranger. Now he and the Red Ranger look goddamned ridiculous performing together at the Annual Ranger Christmas Pageant. Red and white: does that say Christmas like red and green? I don't fucking think so. What a sellout.

cher said...

i'd love to try one of your mr.beers. although it sounds sort of like you are trying to say mystery beer. which, hell, i'd still try.

so...? lets see the head.