Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Sign happy birthday to me damn it!

This past weekend I turned 29. No jokes about getting old now! And yes as always getting old does suck, but I try not to let it get to me too much. I only really notice it on my birthday's and when I bend over and my back hurts lol. Just kidding about the back though.
Getting old happens and I will do everything in my power not to look like I am getting old. I dont exercise just for the fun of it you know.
I did not really ask for anything but a cake and some beer. I got both whoooohooo. Can not ask for more than that. It was a sunny day, did the barbq thing, took a swim, drank till I was thirsty and even went to Target and wandered around drunk. I love going shopping when I am hammered , it makes everything look soo much funnier then. Just wish I could have got a bit more sleep for work today. I am soo freakin tired and I want a nap!

No comments: