Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Freakin hot

It just wanted to cum on here and bitch a little about the heat we have been having here in NJ. Not to bitch its tooo hot but that it is not hot enough! I love extreme weather, too hot too cold all good stuff. Mainly because it has a great entertainment value. When it is nice out no is whining and moaning about it but when the shit hits the fan you cannt get away from the weather related drama. It make one see just how soft we Americans have become whit our a/c cars and house sided suv's. No one in my general area has the right to complain about anything. We have not had any great flood, disaster, or fire to compare anything to.
So bring on the retarded weather so I can have a laugh at other peoples misery. Watch as they cry about their hair, make-up, and/or clothes. Its such a wondrous thing mother nature, she brings such joy to our mundane world of NJ. I have no fear of sweating, getting wet, or getting my hair tossed in the breeze. We need a natural ass whoopin just to keep us in check!

No comments: