Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Kids New Bed

For sometime we have wanted to get the kids room in order. New beds, reorganized and CLEANED. Today we finally accomplished that very task. We bought them new loft beds with storage, a mini man cave area and drawers for their clothes.
It was an all day under taking that was well worth it! My feet are killing me, the wife is complaining about her back but we are DONE.
We will tackle our room in the next two weeks. It is in need of some serious over hauling as well, de-cluttered life is what we have been striving for and we are about to have it!
I love a weekend that ends with an accomplishment!

No comments: