Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Santa Cruz 2013

Over the weekend my son (Devon), my brother in law (Allen) and their two friends; Shayne and Mitchell, drove out to visit me in CA! It was a rode trip of a lifetime for the four of them making stops along the way to see things like the Grand Canyon and Allen's girlfriend that now lives in Missouri! So you know that was a detour that had to happen lol
While here we did some of the usual touristy things like go to Santa Cruz:

1) Who doesnt love getting buried in the sand? Well, me I hate that feeling!


2) Action shot of the four boys from the East!


 3) Nothing like a little man on man action at the beach!


 4) Allen about to brave the water, yes one would have to be brave to test these waters. It was so cold that it actually took my breath away the moment I jumped it! Lets just say there was major shrinkage going on this day!


 5) Random people sitting next to us on the beach. I have tons of strangers I have never met on my blog and in my photo files, I am such a creeper lol


6) We went to get lunch and I tried this thing called a 'Chilli Bowl' and let me tell you it was awesome. The chilli was soso but the bread, oh my the bread was soo yummy! Why does bread have to be soo tasty?



7) This is the picture that informed me if my need to stay away from the bread lol. I have lost a good bit of the belly fat since I moved here 6 weeks ago but I still need have a bit more to go. I just wish I had the secret formula to getting this last bit off! Oh wait I do, its called running.....did I mention I hate running? HA


I will do a follow up soon about our hike we did the next day in Big Basin State park. But that is for another day................................

1 comment:

Hammy said...

That last pic, even though it is a selfie, looks like a CCTV screenshot.