I got my final grades back, all f-ing A's! Business, Art and Finance all A's, I must say that was some of the most stressful grades thus far. I am hoping for a better semester in the fall, maybe this time around with me and my meds I can keep the stress of the work load down.
I am now a Master Mason with the Free Masons at the LaFayette Lodge #27 in Rahway, NJ. I still have one more thing I have to do but it is going to be much easier than the other two! Below you will see a group photo of all the guys, I am on the bottom row, second to the last on the left. And on a personal note, the suit I was wearing that night was the same one I wore to the wife's Xmass party. I will admit it was rather snug at her party but that night I was almost loose! I have gone down 20lbs and it feels damn good! I got my eating in check now I have to get back to the old exercising which I have had no motivation for, but I have too one way or another.
I am slacking off big time with many things but I think I am getting back into the grove of my life again. I am looking forward to a few up coming events:
- Going to Florida to visit the brother
- Getting to met a blogging buddy that is supposed to be coming up to the NJ/NY area.....Sheila
- I have been saving up money to get more work done on my sleeve.
- Getting back to climbing/hiking
- Going to CA. in October for a kid free vacation...yes kid free!
- And spending time with the family in the great outdoors.
I am sick of the cold, the wet and rainy weather. I am soooo looking forward to get outside it isnt even funny!