Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Team Chuck Norris

This past Sunday we were.....Team Chuck Norris! At Top Gun Paintball in Jackson, NJ.



We had a bast doing this. If I had the money I would do this every weekend! I hope to get out there again before it gets too cold but if not we are just going to save up money for next spring. It was that much fun! Well if you dont mind diving into piles of wet leaves, rolling in the mud and getting pelted with paintballs. It does hurt for a second but nothing like Air Soft. The name itself is an oxymoron! There is nothing soft about Air Soft!

Here is their web site go check it out~~~~~~~>
I have to run, I just wanted to tell someone about this lol. I think I had more fun than they did but they were all up to go again and again. We played about 8 games that day no one wanted to leave. But all good things must come to an end.
But the end was just the beginning.........

6 comments:

UBERMOUTH said...

Oh, I would so love that!

Becky said...

I did paintball once... Didn't end so well. I figured out how truly out of shape I was. Next time I do it I will make sure I am ready!

Nikky said...

I took my son and his friends out in the woods one year for his birthday with their Air Soft guns... I was packin', too, of course! Had to defend myself against the brats, but wow, that does sting! I would love to try paint ball, I'm very jealous! Glad you had a good time!

SaV said...

Paintball is amazing! Glad you had a blast! =)

Martini said...

That's really cool. I've never done it, but I've been invited a few times. I'm just not agile with my cane, and I don't want to be the main target of the day! Maybe I could be a sniper?

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Never had any desire to do that... Did it for real a time or two back in the 80's and that really wasn't much fun.