Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Refugie camps...

The inlaws are having their floors refinished so we are now the host of 5 new people in our apartment. To say the least we have become a refugie camp haha.
Here we have the Doug the navy man chill-axing on the couch. Only real men can rock Minie covers and still get up and be manly!
Here we have Sharron, I am blonde on the inside, sleeping in Mr.NoNo's bed. I wish I had gotten up early enough to get the whole shot. She is sharing the bed with him, and they really dotn fit haha.
And here we have Cheese and the mother-in-law attack the wife unit. It is hard to see but the baby is doing a flying face plant on her. Everyone of my sons has had a head of steal. Dont know if that is an actual term but each one of them could probably kill with one single blow from their heads.
It was a busy weekend filled with me going out to da club and getting hammered and going to work the same morning. I did not have a hangover because a hangover is the end result of being drunk. I think I was still drunk when I rolled into work. Good times.....good times.
Saturday was nice that ened in us ordering the 24inch family pizza and 24 iwngs from CluckU. If you have no idea what a 24 inch pie looks like, well get a ruler and do the math. I did not think to take a picture. But next time I order one I will, lets just say its fucking HUGE! Cluck-U has awesome wings and pizza! Go to there web page and see if there is one near u------CLUCKU
Sunday was the cleaning and washing day. Suprisingly we got most of it done. Only a few more touch ups to go. But we are going to have to buy more halloween candy, I started eating the bag we bought and its almost gone. Bad me bad me! They might be bite size but when you eat handfulls of them they become super sized candy bars haha.
I must apologize for my lack of vists to everyone, I am all computered out most of the time. Online skool is still whooping my ass for the most part and I dont get much play time anymore. I am almost done with an IT Managment class and I am on my last week of Algebra II. I cannt believe I have self taught Algebra! I am a damn miricale worker haha.
I promise to come by and molest everyone very soon! So keep your legs crossed until I get a chance to come by and say HIGH!

7 comments:

fatwonkkid said...

you seem to take a lot of pictures of unsuspecting people while they sleep...

Martini said...

Buying Halloween candy is the funnest. Hopefully there is still some left in the stores near you. I just finished posting my picks for best halloween candy.

morbid misanthrope said...

Some of the best capes are made from Disney sheets.

CluckU Chicken? Isn't that the place where you can buy super-hot habanero wings and if you eat them in under a minute you get a t-shirt? I saw that shit on TV. Dude, you should totally try that.

honkeie said...

fat: It is never a good idea falling asleep with me around muwahahahaah!

martini: I wish I lived near you, you always have the best candy!

Morbid: Disney cape rule! They have mild, hot, nuclear, thermo nuclear and 911. you have to sign a waver to get the 911 wings. I am going to try them someday. As soon as I have the money to plug the whole in my gutt that will follow.

nlk said...

thanks for stopping by to say hi! i will have to stop by again to see how the Total Gym is working out for you; i have been considering that for a long time.

******* said...

CluckU has a website? Wow, I thought they were just an obscure type of place. A few years back I saw a CluckU in New Jersey, near Momouth Park and it was the only one I've heard of. We didn't eat there. The name bugs me, does it mean Cluck University or is it like F*ck U?

prettykitty said...

no need to explain the lack of posts or visits. school, work, clubbing, in-laws, kids, halloween, total gym...

dude, i'm exhausted just thinking about your day.