Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Friday, June 03, 2005

roses for the little woman.


rose1
Originally uploaded by Phils Room.
I went out yesterday and bought the wife some flowers just for the fuk of it. I am not the romantic type but I try to keep her happy. She is always complains that I am not romantic enough and she is right. Its just not me but I still try from time to time. I think I was more of a romantic in high school, but it seemed to have washed off and is much need of repairing. I dont want to over do it with the mushy stuff, once every other week should be a good start. If you do it everyday it becomes routine and it looses its magic. Women are always saying they want their men to be more like they were when they first meet and men are always saying they want their wives to put out like they did when they first meet. Well....you dont need the advice of a shrink in some crappy magazine to see what happened. The men stopped greasing the wheels of romance and the women dried up and closed up shop in hope for more. You want that old feeling again? Look back and try all those old tricks u used on her years ago. And we all know climbing in her window at her moms house to boner her on the run will not be as much fun now.....but you never know lol. Just make sure you get the right window this time ;-D!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
»