Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Whole family HNT!

As I mentioned before my job has changed a bit so my work fun time on the pc has just about been cut. But I get in really early now so that will be my blogging time. I can keep the door shut and have fun! So before any of the other office jockeys get in lets get to business!

Over the weekend we went to the hot spot of Milf's and Hot Soccer moms, the pool. I must say my swimming abilities are alot better than I thought. I can actually swim pretty fast and for a good length of the pool. I am going to keep this up and maybe by the end of the summer I can swim at least one whole length of the pool without stopping. Seth is taking to swimming as well, he still needs his little floaties but he is doing pretty good with the kicking, going under water and coming back up for air. Because we all know that is one of the key elements in swimming.

Here we have Seth showing off his manliness!


Now I take lots of pictures and many I mean to get something funny but this one was by accident. I took a picture of Devon and got little speedo boy and a crotch shot of someone I really didn't want. But oh well, I take the good with the bad.


I took this one to show you why I refer to myself as honkeie all the time. Take a wild guess which one is mine....


Lucas is not to fond of the water but if you just let him be he will get in it. He likes the water on his own terms and at his own pace. I fear we have a real head strong one with this one.....I feel the force strong in this one mmmm yessssss


Like i said at his own pace and on his own terms. And yes that is me, I will be going in the ink shop probably in the next few weeks to fill in more of my masterpiece.


They have this thing set up by the kiddie pool that looks like a little house made of poles, and that is it. I have no idea what it is for but I use it for pull ups.


Man do I need to get some sun, my head doesnt match the rest of my body hahahaha.


What is funny about this picture is that from the looks of this picture he looks like he is having fun.....but the reality of it he was not happy about this one bit. He held on for a good 20 seconds but I think that was out of sheer terror. Isnt torturing your children the whole point of having them?


As you can see, he did not want to do what daddy was doing once he left the ground lol.



And this is what happens when the hottest Soccer Mom of them all takes a try at the pull bar.....



And kids are also great to help you get shots of older women in really really small bikinis without anyone taking notice of your pervertedness. I love women that love to show, and not the ones who are all pretty and perfect. I can see that on the internet at any given point. I love seeing women with imperfection, scars, cellulite and not so perfect bodies. I find that more attractive, call me weird but I find people that try to hard at looking perfect scary and unattractive. Because you know they are trying way to hard to hide something about themselves that they dont like. Women that are less than perfect and dont care wear their hearts on their sleeves and I find that HOT.


Nothing like a little crack in the afternoon.....


Or a little more from a different angle lol........and she is inked....sweet!


So I saved all my HNT pictures for today so I hope it was fun. I will have another post coming up from what happened later that night when me and bottle of tequila met up for drinks. But maybe I will save that for next HNT, because you know I was a white shirtless drunk just moments away from being the show case on an episode of COPS.......

5 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

OMG, you know. I was enjoying the pictures UNTIL you pointed out that horrible crotch shot.

THANKS.

Totally made me enlarge the picture because you mentioned it.

Yes, you may need a little bit more sun....Casper.

Looks like fun.

I have an HNT for you too.

Danielle said...

your so funny with the whole ass crack pictures. man that pool looks like so much fun. love looking at the pictures on your blog.

Hammy said...

How long before you buy a camera capable of underwater photography? I wonder.

Martini said...

Afternoon crack. You're hilarious! A great HNT, as it featured a wide variety - and variety is the spice of life. Or some sh*t like that.

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Man I thought I was pasty... Get some sun, man!