We took the kids to this wonderful place called Dutch Wonderland, or CrackerLand if you will hahaha.
Everyone had a blast and what was great about it is that it is all geared to little people. No not midgets, but you know they would probably have fun here too! Every ride was set for kids so there wasnt one ride they could not go on.
I would totally recommend this place to anyone with little monkeys!
1) The sky lift, and Lucas wanted no part of this ride lol.
2) What trip to an amusement park would be complete with some amusement?
3) We won 2 Domo's!
4) This picture came out awesome
5) look ma, no hands and no shoes!
6) Being the train nut he is, he loved this ride!
7) The stick was there to help push them along, Lucas needed no help.
8) Katarine only needed a little bit
9) Peter strapping Katerina, which her nickname is Beans
10) Go Lucas go
12)Very simple ride but he thought it was the greatest thing
13) They even have a water park!
14) Peter showing some love
15) Frog men diving into the pool
16) Everyone loves the log ride
17) Down they go, so this is what a turd's life must feel like
18) Here we have Monica giving me the Jersey salute!
19) I half expected them to do the same lol
20) We took tons of pictures of them on this ride, we kept missing them pass us lol
21) Take 100 and I dont know.....
22) Seth and Mommy
23) When the park opened in 1963 it only had 4 rides.....4 rides wtf is 4 rides? Even crappy traveling carny shows have more than 4 rides lol
24) Here we have Lucas hiding because he did not want to go on a ride......love the sandals ;)
25) Beans and Lucas on an original ride from the 1960's
26) this thing was fast!
27) this ride was more of his speed lol
28) I cannt cheezzzze with the sun in my eyes
29) Giant Amish dude outside of this buffet we love. I think he pooped a Phil!
30) Lucas wasnt so sure about this guy
31) The whole crew on a wagon.....they give a whole new meaning to 'Ridin Dirty'
32) Our hotel was only 2 blocks from Wonderland, I took this one while out on a walk.
In all we had a great time, we saw Thomas the tank engine, went to Dutch Wonderland and ate way too much vacation food. This was a mini vacation for us, I hope to go on an all out vacation soon. We are planning on going camping some time very soon. I cannt wait I love pretending to be homeless for a week!