Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Hey

I feel better i found out what i was doing wrong. I am a techno werido somethimes, got the basics but when tit comes to the real hardcore pc stuff i drop the ball. hell this blog confuses me sometimes and this has got to be the easiest thing in the net world to do. just call me a net spaz lol, i got the online stuff originally to look at titties at home. then i got sucked into the chat room hell and made online fwends. even wrote letters to one but having a g/f soon to be engaged to , writting letters and chatting to strange women was not a good idea. this place can be a wonderous place to be anyone u want to be but we seem to lose it in here. got to unplug people, go outside and play with yourself......which i am about do.....tissues not needed. im off to the mall or target or both hehehehe.

No comments: